Having an experienced agent is key to successfully selling your home as a short sale. The Russell Home Team has eight years of experience with short sales and a 100% success rate in getting the deals closed. This breadth of experience means that we have worked with most Local and National banks, developing a hands on knowledge of their specific procedures and processes. This knowledge allows us to efficiently navigate the financial bureaucracy on your behalf, with as little hassle as possible. While banks have become more accepting of short sales in the last few years, it still requires much patience and perseverance to reach a successful end. Let the Russell Home Team remove much of the burden that comes with short selling your home by letting us serve as your realtor and advocate through the process. Please click here to contact us today so that we can help!
- Bank of America approved short sale agent for Johnson County Kansas
- Banks prefer Short sales instead of foreclosure in Johnson County KS
- How long do I have to wait after a short sale to buy a Johnson County Kansas Home?
- Certified Short Sale and Foreclosure Realtors for Johnson County Kansas
- There’s a predator on the loose and they want your home
- Sorry your house got foreclosed but you didn’t give the lender any other choice
- Do you need help getting out from under your mortgage debt?